Sunday, March 29, 2020

“I still love.."

This particular line from Nicki Minaj's new song "Pills n Potions" has been playing in my mind recently for no apparent reason. (Lss syndrome, er?) For the past years of getting in and out of a relationship,each experience and heartbreak have taught me things about love.  

Love and pain are bffs. They are inseparable under many circumstances. Both demand to be felt. At some point, one will overrule the other and vice versa. Thus, a person who declares himself “inlove” is a person who takes risks to getting hurt.

Love, in a deeper sense, has no absolute definition. When I was still in grade school, I remember I was always asking my older sister what “love” is. Those were the days when “slumbooks” were on a high consumption. But because I was so young back then, I could barely write anything except for.. “Love is an infatuation”. Over time and years of experience, love becomes more mysterious to me in some ways. Undefinable. Immeasurable




No comments:

Post a Comment